This paper was handled by JRS co-editor Marlon Boarnet.
INNOVATION, ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND ECONOMIC GROWTH IN LAGGING REGIONS†
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Special Issue: Mini-Special Issue: Regional Innovation Hotspots and Spatial Development
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 778–812, December 2013
How to Cite
Stephens, H. M., Partridge, M. D. and Faggian, A. (2013), INNOVATION, ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND ECONOMIC GROWTH IN LAGGING REGIONS. Journal of Regional Science, 53: 778–812. doi: 10.1111/jors.12019
An earlier version of this paper was presented at the Tinbergen Institute Conference, Free University, Amsterdam, Netherlands, held May 23–24, 2011, and at the 2011 PRSCO meetings in Seoul, Korea. We thank all session participants for helpful comments.
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!