We would like to thank the editor and two anonymous referees for valuable comments and suggestions.
THE EFFECTS OF AGGLOMERATION ON WAGES: EVIDENCE FROM THE MICRO-LEVEL†
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
© 2013, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 443–463, August 2013
How to Cite
Fingleton, B. and Longhi, S. (2013), THE EFFECTS OF AGGLOMERATION ON WAGES: EVIDENCE FROM THE MICRO-LEVEL. Journal of Regional Science, 53: 443–463. doi: 10.1111/jors.12020
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!