The authors would like to thank Jos van Ommeren for his model estimation suggestions.
THE DEATH OF DISTANCE REVISITED: CYBER-PLACE, PHYSICAL AND RELATIONAL PROXIMITIES†
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Special Issue: Mini-Special Issue: Regional Innovation Hotspots and Spatial Development
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 855–873, December 2013
How to Cite
Tranos, E. and Nijkamp, P. (2013), THE DEATH OF DISTANCE REVISITED: CYBER-PLACE, PHYSICAL AND RELATIONAL PROXIMITIES. Journal of Regional Science, 53: 855–873. doi: 10.1111/jors.12021
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: SEP 2011