The authors would like to thank Jos van Ommeren for his model estimation suggestions.
THE DEATH OF DISTANCE REVISITED: CYBER-PLACE, PHYSICAL AND RELATIONAL PROXIMITIES†
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Special Issue: Mini-Special Issue: Regional Innovation Hotspots and Spatial Development
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 855–873, December 2013
How to Cite
Tranos, E. and Nijkamp, P. (2013), THE DEATH OF DISTANCE REVISITED: CYBER-PLACE, PHYSICAL AND RELATIONAL PROXIMITIES. Journal of Regional Science, 53: 855–873. doi: 10.1111/jors.12021
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!