The authors gratefully acknowledge the comments of the anonymous referees and the journal's co-editor, Steven Brakman, that substantially improved the paper.
ABSORPTIVE CAPACITY, KNOWLEDGE FLOWS, AND INNOVATION IN U.S. METROPOLITAN AREAS†
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2013
© 2013, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 392–417, August 2013
How to Cite
Mukherji, N. and Silberman, J. (2013), ABSORPTIVE CAPACITY, KNOWLEDGE FLOWS, AND INNOVATION IN U.S. METROPOLITAN AREAS. Journal of Regional Science, 53: 392–417. doi: 10.1111/jors.12022
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!