We are grateful to Charles Towe and Bob Potts for assistance in the data collection. We thank Steve Miller, John Yinger, and seminar participants at the 2011 annual meetings of the Urban Economics Association for helpful comments.
EVALUATING THE WELFARE EFFECTS OF SCHOOL QUALITY IMPROVEMENTS: A RESIDENTIAL SORTING APPROACH†
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 607–630, October 2013
How to Cite
Tra, C. I., Lukemeyer, A. and Neill, H. (2013), EVALUATING THE WELFARE EFFECTS OF SCHOOL QUALITY IMPROVEMENTS: A RESIDENTIAL SORTING APPROACH. Journal of Regional Science, 53: 607–630. doi: 10.1111/jors.12027
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!