Sue Wing gratefully acknowledges support from U.S. Department of Energy Office of Science (BER) grants DE-FG02-06ER64204 and DE-SC005171.
THE SPATIOTEMPORAL EVOLUTION OF U.S. CARBON DIOXIDE EMISSIONS: STYLIZED FACTS AND IMPLICATIONS FOR CLIMATE POLICY†
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 672–689, October 2013
How to Cite
Baldwin, J. G. and Wing, I. S. (2013), THE SPATIOTEMPORAL EVOLUTION OF U.S. CARBON DIOXIDE EMISSIONS: STYLIZED FACTS AND IMPLICATIONS FOR CLIMATE POLICY. Journal of Regional Science, 53: 672–689. doi: 10.1111/jors.12028
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: DEC 2011
- U.S. Department of Energy Office of Science. Grant Numbers: DE-FG02-06ER64204, DE-SC005171
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!