The paper was written while Steffen Osterloh was working at ZEW Mannheim. The opinions expressed in this paper reflect the personal views of the authors and not necessarily those of the German Council of Economic Experts. We are grateful to Jan Brueckner, Micheal Collins, Christina Gathmann, Friedrich Heinemann, Bruno Heyndels, Eckhard Janeba, Jordi Jofre Monseny, Federico Revelli, and Per Tovmo as well as seminar participants at ZEW Mannheim, the annual AFSE meeting (Lyon, 2012), the IIPF congress (Ann Arbor, 2012) and three anonymous referees for helpful suggestions. Steffen Osterloh gratefully acknowledges the financial support from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) through SFB 884 “Political Economy of Reforms”. Benny Geys is grateful to FWO Vlaanderen (grant nr. G.0022.12) for financial support. The usual caveat applies.
BORDERS AS BOUNDARIES TO FISCAL POLICY INTERACTIONS? AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS OF POLITICIANS’ OPINIONS ON RIVALS IN THE COMPETITION FOR FIRMS†
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 583–606, October 2013
How to Cite
Geys, B. and Osterloh, S. (2013), BORDERS AS BOUNDARIES TO FISCAL POLICY INTERACTIONS? AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS OF POLITICIANS’ OPINIONS ON RIVALS IN THE COMPETITION FOR FIRMS. Journal of Regional Science, 53: 583–606. doi: 10.1111/jors.12029
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!