The authors thank two anonymous reviewers and the participants of the International Workshop on Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Regional Development, Tinbergen Institute, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, May 2011 for their insightful comments on a previous version of this paper. The first author notes that the views expressed in this article are not necessarily those of the U.S. Census Bureau.
ATTRACTING GLOBAL TALENT AND THEN WHAT? OVEREDUCATED IMMIGRANTS IN THE UNITED STATES†
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Special Issue: Mini-Special Issue: Regional Innovation Hotspots and Spatial Development
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 834–854, December 2013
How to Cite
Beckhusen, J., Florax, R. J.G.M., Poot, J. and Waldorf, B. S. (2013), ATTRACTING GLOBAL TALENT AND THEN WHAT? OVEREDUCATED IMMIGRANTS IN THE UNITED STATES. Journal of Regional Science, 53: 834–854. doi: 10.1111/jors.12030
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!