This research is funded by a National Science Foundation collaborative research grant titled “The Impact of State and Local Taxes on Growth Using Improved Tax Measures,” BCS No. 0751615. The authors thank the editor, Mark Partridge, and the three anonymous referees whose helpful suggestions greatly improved this paper and led to its publication. We also acknowledge the valuable research assistance of Ashley Bross, Lawrence De Geest, Andrea Heffernan, Timothy Kehl, Leondra Lawson, and Lindsay Smith. Any errors or omissions are the authors’ own responsibility.
THE IMPACT OF MARGINAL BUSINESS TAXES ON STATE MANUFACTURING†
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 557–582, October 2013
How to Cite
Funderburg, R., Bartik, T. J., Peters, A. H. and Fisher, P. S. (2013), THE IMPACT OF MARGINAL BUSINESS TAXES ON STATE MANUFACTURING. Journal of Regional Science, 53: 557–582. doi: 10.1111/jors.12031
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: FEB 2012
- National Science Foundation collaborative research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!