This research is funded by a National Science Foundation collaborative research grant titled “The Impact of State and Local Taxes on Growth Using Improved Tax Measures,” BCS No. 0751615. The authors thank the editor, Mark Partridge, and the three anonymous referees whose helpful suggestions greatly improved this paper and led to its publication. We also acknowledge the valuable research assistance of Ashley Bross, Lawrence De Geest, Andrea Heffernan, Timothy Kehl, Leondra Lawson, and Lindsay Smith. Any errors or omissions are the authors’ own responsibility.
THE IMPACT OF MARGINAL BUSINESS TAXES ON STATE MANUFACTURING†
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 557–582, October 2013
How to Cite
Funderburg, R., Bartik, T. J., Peters, A. H. and Fisher, P. S. (2013), THE IMPACT OF MARGINAL BUSINESS TAXES ON STATE MANUFACTURING. Journal of Regional Science, 53: 557–582. doi: 10.1111/jors.12031
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: FEB 2012
- National Science Foundation collaborative research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!