The Geography of Creativity, by Gunnar Törnqvist. 2012. Cheltenham, U.K. and Northampton, Massachusetts: Edward Elgar. 215 + xi. ISBN 978-1781001509. $110.
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 550–551, August 2013
How to Cite
Fasche, M. (2013), The Geography of Creativity, by Gunnar Törnqvist. 2012. Cheltenham, U.K. and Northampton, Massachusetts: Edward Elgar. 215 + xi. ISBN 978-1781001509. $110. Journal of Regional Science, 53: 550–551. doi: 10.1111/jors.12044
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!