PROFILING U.S. METROPOLITAN REGIONS BY THEIR SOCIAL RESEARCH NETWORKS AND REGIONAL ECONOMIC PERFORMANCE
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Special Issue: Mini-Special Issue: Regional Innovation Hotspots and Spatial Development
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 813–833, December 2013
How to Cite
Strumsky, D. and Thill, J.-C. (2013), PROFILING U.S. METROPOLITAN REGIONS BY THEIR SOCIAL RESEARCH NETWORKS AND REGIONAL ECONOMIC PERFORMANCE. Journal of Regional Science, 53: 813–833. doi: 10.1111/jors.12048
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!