I thank Michael J. Boskin, John B. Shoven, George Borjas, Aprajit Mahajan, Christina Gathmann, Giacomo De Giorgi, Colleen Manchester, Gopi Shah Goda, Kevin Mumford, and seminar and conference participants in many outlets for helpful comments. I also thank two anonymous referees and the editor of this journal for helpful suggestions leading to the final revision.
UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS AND THE WELFARE STATE: THE CASE OF REGIONAL MIGRATION AND U.S. AGRICULTURAL LABOR†
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 96–113, January 2014
How to Cite
Pena, A. A. (2014), UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS AND THE WELFARE STATE: THE CASE OF REGIONAL MIGRATION AND U.S. AGRICULTURAL LABOR. Journal of Regional Science, 54: 96–113. doi: 10.1111/jors.12049
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: MAR 2010
This article has been cited by: