I thank Michael J. Boskin, John B. Shoven, George Borjas, Aprajit Mahajan, Christina Gathmann, Giacomo De Giorgi, Colleen Manchester, Gopi Shah Goda, Kevin Mumford, and seminar and conference participants in many outlets for helpful comments. I also thank two anonymous referees and the editor of this journal for helpful suggestions leading to the final revision.
UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS AND THE WELFARE STATE: THE CASE OF REGIONAL MIGRATION AND U.S. AGRICULTURAL LABOR†
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 96–113, January 2014
How to Cite
Pena, A. A. (2014), UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS AND THE WELFARE STATE: THE CASE OF REGIONAL MIGRATION AND U.S. AGRICULTURAL LABOR. Journal of Regional Science, 54: 96–113. doi: 10.1111/jors.12049
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!