We thank Matthieu Crozet for helpful advice. We also thank three anonymous referees and Steven Brakman, the editor, for very useful comments. Funding Acknowledgment: This paper is produced as part of the project European Firms in a Global Economy: Internal policies for external competitiveness (EFIGE), a Collaborative Project funded by the European Commission's Seventh Research Framework Programme, Contract number 225551. We are grateful to the French administration for providing us with the list of firms in the selected clusters.
CLUSTER POLICIES AND FIRM SELECTION: EVIDENCE FROM FRANCE†
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Special Issue: Mini-Special Issue: Regional Innovation Hotspots and Spatial Development
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 897–922, December 2013
How to Cite
Fontagné, L., Koenig, P., Mayneris, F. and Poncet, S. (2013), CLUSTER POLICIES AND FIRM SELECTION: EVIDENCE FROM FRANCE. Journal of Regional Science, 53: 897–922. doi: 10.1111/jors.12050
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: NOV 2011
- European Firms in a Global Economy: Internal policies for external competitiveness (EFIGE)
- European Commission's Seventh Research Framework Programme. Grant Number: 225551
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!