The research in this paper was undertaken while the author was at Syracuse University. Any opinions and conclusions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the U.S. Census Bureau. The research in this paper does not use any confidential Census Bureau information. I thank the co-editor, Marlon Boarnet, and four anonymous referees for very useful comments and suggestions on an earlier version. I thank Mary E. Lovely and Stuart S. Rosenthal for their valuable insights. This paper has also benefited from discussions with Jeffrey Kubik, Amanda Ross, and seminar participants at the Syracuse University International Trade Workshop and the 2010 Southern Economic Association Meetings. I am grateful to the Maxwell School of Public Policy and Citizenship and Mary E. Lovely for access to the Annual Surveys of Industrial Production. All remaining errors are my own.
DOES FIRM OWNERSHIP AFFECT SPILLOVER OPPORTUNITIES? EVIDENCE FROM CHINESE MANUFACTURING†
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 137–154, January 2014
How to Cite
Kamal, F. (2014), DOES FIRM OWNERSHIP AFFECT SPILLOVER OPPORTUNITIES? EVIDENCE FROM CHINESE MANUFACTURING. Journal of Regional Science, 54: 137–154. doi: 10.1111/jors.12051
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!