I would like to thank S. Guillaumont-Jeanneney, H. Guo, Z. Liang, M-F. Renard, H. Xiong, and the participants of various seminars, of the 5th Conference of the International Association for China Planning (Beijing, June 2011), and of the International Conference on the Spatial Economy (Guangzhou, July 2011) for their constructive comments. The paper has also greatly benefited from comments of Mark Partridge, and of three anonymous referees.
DOES URBAN PROXIMITY ENHANCE TECHNICAL EFFICIENCY? EVIDENCE FROM CHINESE AGRICULTURE†
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Special Issue: Mini-Special Issue: Regional Innovation Hotspots and Spatial Development
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 923–943, December 2013
How to Cite
Duvivier, C. (2013), DOES URBAN PROXIMITY ENHANCE TECHNICAL EFFICIENCY? EVIDENCE FROM CHINESE AGRICULTURE. Journal of Regional Science, 53: 923–943. doi: 10.1111/jors.12054
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!