The Oxford Handbook of the Economics of Poverty, edited by Philip N. Jefferson. 2012. New York: Oxford University Press. 849 + xiii. ISBN 978-0-19-539378-1, $150.
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 728–730, October 2013
How to Cite
Bartik, T. J. (2013), The Oxford Handbook of the Economics of Poverty, edited by Philip N. Jefferson. 2012. New York: Oxford University Press. 849 + xiii. ISBN 978-0-19-539378-1, $150. Journal of Regional Science, 53: 728–730. doi: 10.1111/jors.12058
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!