I am grateful to Joe Altonji, Fabian Lange, Pat Kline, and Melissa Tartari for advice about my research. For additional helpful comments, I thank Matt Johnson, Lisa Kahn, Philip Oreopoulos, Paul Schultz, several anonymous referees, and seminar participants at the College of William and Mary, University of Kentucky, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, Federal Trade Commission, Yale University, and the Society of Labor Economists 2009 meetings.
THE GEOGRAPHIC DISTRIBUTION OF HUMAN CAPITAL: MEASUREMENT OF CONTRIBUTING MECHANISMS†
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 215–248, March 2014
How to Cite
McHenry, P. (2014), THE GEOGRAPHIC DISTRIBUTION OF HUMAN CAPITAL: MEASUREMENT OF CONTRIBUTING MECHANISMS. Journal of Regional Science, 54: 215–248. doi: 10.1111/jors.12067
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!