USC's Lusk Center for Real Estate has provided generous financial support for this project. We are grateful to Elizabeth Currid-Halkett for her assistance in developing the data set and researching New York's art history. We thank Mark Partridge, Chris Redfearn, Bob Van Order, and three anonymous referees for their insightful comments. Ray Calnan, Vivian Ho, David Pirko, and Haoran Zhu provided excellent research assistance. Staff at the New York and Los Angeles Public Libraries graciously assisted with primary research materials and Hi-Tech Outsourcing Services provided data entry services.
IS THE ART MARKET MORE BOURGEOIS THAN BOHEMIAN?†
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 273–303, March 2014
How to Cite
Schuetz, J. and Green, R. K. (2014), IS THE ART MARKET MORE BOURGEOIS THAN BOHEMIAN?. Journal of Regional Science, 54: 273–303. doi: 10.1111/jors.12068
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!