We thank participants in the 57th Annual North American Meeting of the RSAI, November 2010, Denver, 51st European Congress of the RSAI, September 2011, Barcelona, and 2nd European Meeting of the Urban Economics Association, August 2012, Bratislava for comments on earlier versions of this paper. We are particularly grateful to three referees and JRS co-editor Steven Brakman for their precious remarks. The usual disclaimers apply.
SKILL POLARIZATION IN LOCAL LABOR MARKETS UNDER SHARE-ALTERING TECHNICAL CHANGE†
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 249–272, March 2014
How to Cite
Accetturo, A., Dalmazzo, A. and de Blasio, G. (2014), SKILL POLARIZATION IN LOCAL LABOR MARKETS UNDER SHARE-ALTERING TECHNICAL CHANGE. Journal of Regional Science, 54: 249–272. doi: 10.1111/jors.12073
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!