SPATIAL HETEROGENEITY IN KNOWLEDGE, INNOVATION, AND ECONOMIC GROWTH NEXUS: CONCEPTUAL REFLECTIONS AND EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 186–214, March 2014
How to Cite
Capello, R. and Lenzi, C. (2014), SPATIAL HETEROGENEITY IN KNOWLEDGE, INNOVATION, AND ECONOMIC GROWTH NEXUS: CONCEPTUAL REFLECTIONS AND EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE. Journal of Regional Science, 54: 186–214. doi: 10.1111/jors.12074
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!