The author would like to thank one anonymous referee and the JRS co-editor Steven Brakman for comments and suggestions that helped to improve the paper considerably. All remaining errors are, of course, my own.
IS SPATIAL BOOTSTRAPPING A PANACEA FOR VALID INFERENCE?†
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 304–312, March 2014
How to Cite
Klarl, T. (2014), IS SPATIAL BOOTSTRAPPING A PANACEA FOR VALID INFERENCE?. Journal of Regional Science, 54: 304–312. doi: 10.1111/jors.12075
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: SEP 2012