The author would like to thank one anonymous referee and the JRS co-editor Steven Brakman for comments and suggestions that helped to improve the paper considerably. All remaining errors are, of course, my own.
IS SPATIAL BOOTSTRAPPING A PANACEA FOR VALID INFERENCE?†
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 304–312, March 2014
How to Cite
Klarl, T. (2014), IS SPATIAL BOOTSTRAPPING A PANACEA FOR VALID INFERENCE?. Journal of Regional Science, 54: 304–312. doi: 10.1111/jors.12075
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!