We are grateful to the two anonymous referees and to the participants at the 2012 International Workshop on Regional, Urban, and Spatial Economics in China for useful comments and suggestions. Please direct your correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LAND SUPPLY AND CAPITALIZATION OF PUBLIC GOODS IN HOUSING PRICES: EVIDENCE FROM BEIJING†
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Special Issue: Regional Competition, Agglomeration, and Housing Markets in China
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 550–568, September 2014
How to Cite
Zheng, S., Sun, W. and Wang, R. (2014), LAND SUPPLY AND CAPITALIZATION OF PUBLIC GOODS IN HOUSING PRICES: EVIDENCE FROM BEIJING. Journal of Regional Science, 54: 550–568. doi: 10.1111/jors.12095
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!