We would like to thank the editor, two anonymous referees, Anping Chen, Shihe Fu, Zhigang Li, Yi Lu, Démurger Sylvie, and Wei Xiao for very useful comments and suggestions. Financial supports from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (71302101, 71273285), Guangdong Natural Science Foundation (S2012040007983), and Guangdong Provincial Science and Technology Project (2011B061200008) are acknowledged. All remaining errors are our own.
INDUSTRIAL AGGLOMERATION AND EMPLOYER COMPLIANCE WITH SOCIAL SECURITY CONTRIBUTION: EVIDENCE FROM CHINA†
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Special Issue: Regional Competition, Agglomeration, and Housing Markets in China
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 586–605, September 2014
How to Cite
Chen, B. R. and Wu, M. (2014), INDUSTRIAL AGGLOMERATION AND EMPLOYER COMPLIANCE WITH SOCIAL SECURITY CONTRIBUTION: EVIDENCE FROM CHINA. Journal of Regional Science, 54: 586–605. doi: 10.1111/jors.12096
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 71302101, 71273285
- Guangdong Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: S2012040007983
- Guangdong Provincial Science and Technology Project. Grant Number: 2011B061200008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!