We would like to thank the editors and three anonymous referees for very helpful comments and suggestions that substantially helped improve the paper. We also thank Haibo Feng and Baoyun Qiao for providing some of the data; seminar participants of the 2012 International Workshop on Regional, Urban, and Spatial Economics in China at Jinan University and the 2012 Chinese Economists Society Annual Conference for helpful comments and suggestions. We are grateful for the financial support from the Lincoln Institute of Land Policy through its China International Fellowship Program. This research is also supported by Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (NCET-13-0573), the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities, and the Research Funds of Renmin University of China. [Correction added on August 1, 2014, after first online publication: Acknowledgement footnote updated.]
INTERJURISDICTIONAL TAX COMPETITION IN CHINA†
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Special Issue: Regional Competition, Agglomeration, and Housing Markets in China
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 606–628, September 2014
How to Cite
Liu, Y. and Martinez-Vazquez, J. (2014), INTERJURISDICTIONAL TAX COMPETITION IN CHINA. Journal of Regional Science, 54: 606–628. doi: 10.1111/jors.12097
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
- Lincoln Institute of Land Policy through its China International Fellowship Program
- New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-13-0537
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
- Research Funds of Renmin University of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!