The author is grateful to the editor Marlon Boarnet and three anonymous referees for very helpful comments. The author also thanks Yannis Ioannides, Yasuhiro Sato, Matthias Wrede, Yves Zenou, and seminar participants at the 6th Meeting of the Urban Economics Association in Miami and the 2011 SUDSWEc Workshop at Stockholm School of Economics. All remaining errors are my own. An earlier version of the paper is distributed with the title Job Search in the Muth–Mills Model: Theory and Policies.
SEARCH FRICTIONS, UNEMPLOYMENT, AND HOUSING IN CITIES: THEORY AND POLICIES†
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 422–449, June 2014
How to Cite
Xiao, W. (2014), SEARCH FRICTIONS, UNEMPLOYMENT, AND HOUSING IN CITIES: THEORY AND POLICIES. Journal of Regional Science, 54: 422–449. doi: 10.1111/jors.12098
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!