The authors thank the editors and reviewers. We are grateful to Paul Cheshire, Steve Gibbons, Henry Overman, and Olmo Silva for thorough discussions, detailed feedback, and encouragement. We also thank conference/seminar participants at the London School of Economics, University of Glasgow, the 2011 British-Irish Meetings of the RSAI (Cardiff), and the 2012 Workshop of Regional, Urban and Spatial Economics in China (Guangzhou) for helpful comments and suggestions. Wenjie Wu thanks the Carnegie Trust for Universities of Scotland, and the Adam Smith Research Foundation, University of Glasgow. The authors also thank the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Project No. 41230632), Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (12JNYH002), and New Century Excellent Talents in University (NCET-110856) for generously funding this research.
VALUING THE “GREEN” AMENITIES IN A SPATIAL CONTEXT†
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Special Issue: Regional Competition, Agglomeration, and Housing Markets in China
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 569–585, September 2014
How to Cite
Wu, W. and Dong, G. (2014), VALUING THE “GREEN” AMENITIES IN A SPATIAL CONTEXT. Journal of Regional Science, 54: 569–585. doi: 10.1111/jors.12099
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41230632
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 12JNYH002
- New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-110856
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!