The authors are grateful to Lisa Macias for her help in formatting this document. Three referees provided valuable comments on an earlier version of the paper.
A SPATIAL MULTIVARIATE COUNT MODEL FOR FIRM LOCATION DECISIONS†
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 462–502, June 2014
How to Cite
Bhat, C. R., Paleti, R. and Singh, P. (2014), A SPATIAL MULTIVARIATE COUNT MODEL FOR FIRM LOCATION DECISIONS. Journal of Regional Science, 54: 462–502. doi: 10.1111/jors.12101
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!