We thank Bob Chirinko and Dan Wilson for allowing us to use their data, and Charles van Marrewijk (the guest editor), two anonymous referees, and participants at the 2011 Annual Meeting of the Urban Economics Association in Miami for useful comments. We gratefully acknowledge financial support from the Barcelona Institute of Economics (IEB), and from the Swiss National Science Foundation (Sinergia Grants 130648 and 147668; and NCCR “Trade Regulation”).
ESTIMATING THE RIVALNESS OF STATE-LEVEL INWARD FDI†
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
How to Cite
Brülhart, M. and Schmidheiny, K. (2014), ESTIMATING THE RIVALNESS OF STATE-LEVEL INWARD FDI. Journal of Regional Science. doi: 10.1111/jors.12102
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: MAR 2013
- Barcelona Institute of Economics (IEB)
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 130648, 147668
- NCCR “Trade Regulation”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!