We are grateful to two anonymous reviewers and JRS co-editor Mark Partridge for very useful and constructive comments. Financial support from Kennis Voor Klimaat is gratefully acknowledged. At the time the paper was written Martijn Dröes was employed at TNO, Built Environment and Geosciences. The usual disclaimer applies.
DO FLOODS HAVE PERMANENT EFFECTS? EVIDENCE FROM THE NETHERLANDS†
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 355–377, June 2014
How to Cite
Husby, T. G., de Groot, H. L.F., Hofkes, M. W. and Dröes, M. I. (2014), DO FLOODS HAVE PERMANENT EFFECTS? EVIDENCE FROM THE NETHERLANDS. Journal of Regional Science, 54: 355–377. doi: 10.1111/jors.12112
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: NOV 2012
- Kennis Voor Klimaat is gratefully acknowledged
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!