The authors would like to thank the two anonymous reviewers for their constructive feedback; the staff of the Irish Centre for High-End Computing for their helpful support; Daniel McMillen and Joris Pinkse for their willingness to answer questions by e-mail; and James LeSage for making data available for replication.
ESTIMATORS OF BINARY SPATIAL AUTOREGRESSIVE MODELS: A MONTE CARLO STUDY†
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Special Issue: Regional Competition, Agglomeration, and Housing Markets in China
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 664–687, September 2014
How to Cite
Calabrese, R. and Elkink, J. A. (2014), ESTIMATORS OF BINARY SPATIAL AUTOREGRESSIVE MODELS: A MONTE CARLO STUDY. Journal of Regional Science, 54: 664–687. doi: 10.1111/jors.12116
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!