The authors would like to thank David Kababik and Mirabel Chen for research assistance as well as Michael Lahr, James McConnon, Daniel Bowen, John Clapp, John McCarty, three anonymous referees, and Mark Partridge for helpful comments.
THE EFFECT OF WALMART AND TARGET ON THE TAX BASE: EVIDENCE FROM NEW JERSEY†
Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 159–187, March 2015
How to Cite
Vandegrift, D. and Loyer, J. (2015), THE EFFECT OF WALMART AND TARGET ON THE TAX BASE: EVIDENCE FROM NEW JERSEY. Journal of Regional Science, 55: 159–187. doi: 10.1111/jors.12122
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!