The author thanks anonymous reviewers, Marlon Boarnet, Gary Painter, Jenny Schuetz, and George Galster for support, comments, and useful advice.
WHY DO RENTERS STAY IN OR LEAVE CERTAIN NEIGHBORHOODS? THE ROLE OF NEIGHBORHOOD CHARACTERISTICS, HOUSING TENURE TRANSITIONS, AND RACE†
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 755–787, November 2014
How to Cite
Lee, K. O. (2014), WHY DO RENTERS STAY IN OR LEAVE CERTAIN NEIGHBORHOODS? THE ROLE OF NEIGHBORHOOD CHARACTERISTICS, HOUSING TENURE TRANSITIONS, AND RACE. Journal of Regional Science, 54: 755–787. doi: 10.1111/jors.12124
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!