We would like to thank David Autor, Yannis Ioannides, Harry Garretsen, Steven Brakman, Jasper de Jong, three anonymous referees, and seminar participants at the TASKS II conference, North American Regional Science Conference 2011 (NARSC), the NAKE Research Day, the Spring Meeting of Young Economist, the SOM conference, and the Workshop of Current Issues in International Trade for useful feedback on an earlier version of this paper. We would like to thank David Autor and David Dorn for making available the synchronised series for occupational coding for the United States.
CITIES, TASKS, AND SKILLS†
Article first published online: 30 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 856–892, November 2014
How to Cite
Kok, S. and Weel, B. t. (2014), CITIES, TASKS, AND SKILLS. Journal of Regional Science, 54: 856–892. doi: 10.1111/jors.12125
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!