I have benefitted from the comments of Skip Sauer. I thank the co-editor and two anonymous referees for their careful reading, comments and criticisms. I am particularly indebted to Co-Editor Marlon Boarnet and Assistant Editor Casey Wagner for their help above and beyond the call of duty in preparing the final version of this manuscript. All errors and omissions are my sole responsibility. [Correction added on May 23, 2014, after first online publication: Acknowledgement footnote updated.]
SECTORAL CHANGE AND UNEMPLOYMENT DURING THE GREAT RECESSION, IN HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE†
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 828–855, November 2014
How to Cite
Simon, C. (2014), SECTORAL CHANGE AND UNEMPLOYMENT DURING THE GREAT RECESSION, IN HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE. Journal of Regional Science, 54: 828–855. doi: 10.1111/jors.12126
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!