Support for this research (#R21 HD053371) came from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. The sponsor had no role in the design, data collection, management, analysis, or interpretation of the study, nor in the preparation, review, or approval of the manuscript. We thank the research assistants who collected the data, the schools, and school nurses who graciously took part in this study, and the youth who participated.
A School Nurse-Delivered Intervention for Overweight and Obese Adolescents
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 182–193, March 2013
How to Cite
A school nurse-delivered intervention for overweight and obese adolescents., , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!