The School Environment Project was funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention under Cooperative Agreement U48 DP000054.
Adapted Intervention Mapping: A Strategic Planning Process for Increasing Physical Activity and Healthy Eating Opportunities in Schools via Environment and Policy Change
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 194–205, March 2013
How to Cite
Adapted intervention mapping: a strategic planning process for increasing physical activity and healthy eating opportunities in schools via environment and policy change., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Local Wellness Policy 5 Years Later: Is It Making a Difference for Students in Low-Income, Rural Colorado Elementary Schools?, Preventing Chronic Disease, 2013, 10,, , , , , , ,