The School Environment Project was funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention under Cooperative Agreement U48 DP000054.
Adapted Intervention Mapping: A Strategic Planning Process for Increasing Physical Activity and Healthy Eating Opportunities in Schools via Environment and Policy Change
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 194–205, March 2013
How to Cite
Adapted intervention mapping: a strategic planning process for increasing physical activity and healthy eating opportunities in schools via environment and policy change., , , , , .
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!