This study was supported in part by Grant R49/CCR918619-01 and Cooperative Agreement #1 U49/CE000749-01 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The contents of this article are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official views of the funding agency. Special thanks to the staff of the Asian/Pacific Islander Youth Violence Prevention Center for their assistance with this study and Kailua High School for their collaborative efforts.
Understanding Students' Perceptions of a High School Course Designed to Enhance School Connectedness
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 83, Issue 7, pages 478–484, July 2013
How to Cite
Understanding students' perceptions of a high school course designed to enhance school connectedness., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!