Funding for this study was provided by the National Science Foundation ADVANCE Professional Development Grant. The authors acknowledge Chris Dondzila, Corey McAleenan, Claire Tornga, Aubrey Aubrey, and Laura Dahmer for their assistance with the fitness assessments, administrators and teachers of the participating schools for their support, and Cary Springer (University of Tennessee, Knoxville) for assistance with data analysis.
Physical Fitness, Academic Achievement, and Socioeconomic Status in School-Aged Youth
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 83, Issue 7, pages 500–507, July 2013
How to Cite
Physical fitness, academic achievement, and socioeconomic status in school-aged youth., , , , .
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!