This investigation was supported by the Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (No. 22700680) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, Waseda University Grant for Special Research Projects (2010A-095, 2011A-092), and the Global COE Program “Sport Sciences for the Promotion of Active Life” from the Japan Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology.
Patterns of Physical Activity Outside of School Time Among Japanese Junior High School Students
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
© 2013, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 83, Issue 9, pages 623–630, September 2013
How to Cite
Patterns of physical activity outside of school time among Japanese junior high school students., , , , , .
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!