This work was supported by the Taiwan National Science Council (NSC-99-2410-H-028-002-MY2).
Fitness Change and Subsequent Academic Performance in Adolescents
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
© 2013, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 83, Issue 9, pages 631–638, September 2013
How to Cite
Fitness change and subsequent academic performance in adolescents., , , .
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!