The ToyBox-study is funded by the Seventh Framework Program (CORDIS FP7) of the European Commission under grant agreement n° 245200. The content of this article reflects only the authors' views and the European Community is not liable for any use that may be made of the information contained herein. The data have been collected by the ToyBox investigators and have been made available for this publication by the ToyBox consortium. Views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and may not reflect those of ToyBox beneficiaries.
Influencing Factors of Sedentary Behavior in European Preschool Settings: An Exploration Through Focus Groups With Teachers
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
© 2013, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 83, Issue 9, pages 654–661, September 2013
How to Cite
Influencing factors of sedentary behavior in European preschool settings: an exploration through focus groups with teachers., , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2011
- Seventh Framework Program (CORDIS FP7) of the European Commission. Grant Number: 245200
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!