This study was approved by the Institutional Review Board of San Diego State University and was funded by the CDC 1U48 DP001917. The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the CDC.
School-Based Programs Aimed at the Prevention and Treatment of Obesity: Evidence-Based Interventions for Youth in Latin America†
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of School Health
Volume 83, Issue 9, pages 668–677, September 2013
How to Cite
School-based programs aimed at the prevention and treatment of obesity: evidence-based interventions for youth in Latin America., , , , , , .
Indicates CHES continuing education hours are available. Also available at http://www.ashaweb.org/continuing_education.html
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
- CDC. Grant Number: 1U48 DP001917
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!