This work was supported in part by a cooperative agreement from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Division of Nutrition and Physical Activity and Obesity Prevention, (DP08-805 1U58 DP001414-02). M. O. C. work was supported by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's Healthy Eating Research program and by the Rudd Foundation. The findings and conclusions in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the US Department of Health and Human Services or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Evaluating the Wellness School Assessment Tool for Use in Public Health Practice to Improve School Nutrition and Physical Education Policies in New York
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of School Health
Volume 83, Issue 11, pages 757–762, November 2013
How to Cite
Evaluating the wellness school assessment tool for use in public health practice to improve school nutrition and physical education policies in New York., , .
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!