The authors wish to acknowledge Queensland Health (Health Promotion Queensland) for funding this project and the contribution of the research team involved in the conceptualization, implementation, and evaluation of this project: Associate Professor Carla Patterson, Dr. Jing Sun, and Mr. Michael Hardie.
Does a Socio-Ecological School Model Promote Resilience in Primary Schools?
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 83, Issue 11, pages 795–804, November 2013
How to Cite
Does a socio-ecological school model promote resilience in primary schools?, .
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2011
- Queensland Health (Health Promotion Queensland)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!