Waist-to-Height Ratio and Body Mass Index as Indicators of Cardiovascular Risk in Youth
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013, American School Health Association
Journal of School Health
Volume 83, Issue 11, pages 805–809, November 2013
How to Cite
Waist-to-height ratio and body mass index as indicators of cardiovascular risk in youth., , .
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!